Symbol of traditional Moroccan culture, the babouche is an emblematic shoe. The black leather babouche for women by Jah combines the elegance of leather with the power of black. Handmade in Fes, the black slippers are ideal for an evening outfit or a rock look. The little extra: the slippers are delivered in its silk cover and box.
- Lamb leather slippers with leather sole
- Insole lined with pads for greater comfort
- We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort
We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort
- Adopt these tips to maintain your slippers:
- Put them back in their covers as soon as you finish wearing them.
- Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape.
- In case of stains, brush the babouche gently with a small brush or toothbrush and then apply a special product for suede in circular motions and let it dry.