Rhassoul or Moroccan Ghassoul is a mineral and natural red lava clay from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Known for its high content of minerals such as silica, magnesium and potassium, this untreated and naturally dried red clay has a very soft silky feel and is used in spa treatments all over the world.
Unlike other clays, Rhassoul Clay is richer in minerals and gives better results: it acts by iconic exchange, which means that negatively charged clay particles attract positively charged particles that absorb all impurities and leave your skin clean and smooth.
Benefits of Rhassoul's red clay:
- Nourishes soften and protects the skin against damage caused by free radicals that cause wrinkles and skin aging
- Treats acne by detoxifying the skin and reducing the creation of sebum
- Exfoliates the skin by removing dead cells
- Rebalances the skin by tightening the pores
- Suitable for all skin types and reduces inflammation and irritation
- Gently cleanses the scalp and helps to soften and smooth hair.
How to use Rhassoul red clay:
- Substitute dry shampoo: use clay in all your natural dry shampoo recipes
- Face mask: mix Rhassoul clay with pure water or rose water, and apply the paste to your face
- Hair mask: mix Rhassoul clay with water and massage the scalp and hair before washing.
- Body mask: in the same way, make a paste from Rhassoul clay and water or rose water and use it as a wrap before taking your bath
- This 100% organic and natural Rhassoul can also be used as a daily soap, shampoo or facial cleanser because it is a gentle cleanser that will not damage your skin or hair with their natural and beneficial oils
This product is intended for external use only and should be stored in a dry place.