The men's babouche is handmade from handmade calf leather tanned in red. Jah slippers are hand-made in Fez, a city renowned for its leather work and traditional tanneries. The red color of this slipper is created by the tanner's thanks to a clever secret mixture of pigments passed from generation to generation, the little extra: the slipper is protected in its silk cover, its box and its bag with leather handle.
- Tanned lamb leather slippers with leather sole
- Insole lined with pads for greater comfort
We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort.
Care instructions for your slippers:
- Put them back in their covers as soon as you finish wearing them.
- Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape.
- In case of stains, apply a few drops of milk on a cotton pad and apply in circular motions then let dry.