Handcrafted, the Anchor babouche for men signed Jah is made of leather from the prestigious tanneries of Fez. The sailor slipper is a revisit of the traditional Moroccan slipper and brings a more modern touch to the traditional art of slippers. To offer or to offer, it will make the happiness of its buyer. The little extra: the slippers are protected in their silk cover, box and bag with leather handle.
Combining comfort and elegance, this lamb leather babouche tanned in Khaki is adorned with a sailor anchor.
- Tanned lamb leather slippers with leather sole
- Sole lined with two pads for greater comfort
- We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort.
Care instructions to keep your slippers:
- Put them back in their covers as soon as you finish wearing them.
- Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape.
- In case of stains, apply a few drops of milk on a cotton pad and apply in circular motions then let dry.