To buy or to gift, the pistachio green leather slippers signed Jah is made of calf leather. It is entirely handmade in the region of Fez, a mythical city for its leatherwork and traditional tanneries. The little something extra: the slippers are protected in their silk cover, their box and their bag with leather handles.
- Tanned lamb leather slippers with leather sole
- Insole lined with pads for greater comfort
- We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort.
Fez is the mythical city of leather craftsmanship and is distinguished by the manufacture of slippers according to ancestral traditions. Jah exhibits a unique selection of slippers, for men and women, handcrafted and hand-stitched with leather from the tanneries of Fez.
- Put them back in their covers as soon as you finish wearing them.
- Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape.
- In case of stains, apply a few drops of milk on a cotton pad and apply in circular motions then let dry.