HABBOUS is one of the oldest districts of Casablanca. Its development dates back to 1916. The neighborhood is a cultural and religious center for Casablanca and Morocco. For a workday, or on the road for a long trip, HABBOUS is ideal, a spacious and roomy bag so that you don't forget anything.
Youthful and casual XL handbag to wear during the day.
100% Moroccan, 100% social and eco-responsible, and above all ultralight ...
- A zip closure
- Of a flap with a magnetic clasp
- An inside zipped pocket
- A wide, comfortable and removable shoulder strap
Dimensions in cm: 32W x 28H x 12D cm
Woven in cotton, poly-cotton and Lycra strips.
Genuine tanned leather
Leather is a living material that wears and softens with use. It is therefore very important to take care of it so that it lasts longer.
- Do not store a wet or dirty bag, clean it first, and protect it with a cloth cover.
- To clean your leather bag without risk of damaging it, use talcum powder. Sprinkle the bag with talcum powder and then wipe off the paste with a soft cloth or cotton ball. Your bag will then regain its natural shine.
- Another effective grandmother's trick, especially for making leather shine. Run the inside of a banana peel over the bag.