Ness Ness - BlackRegular price €70.00
Unisex sneakers in blue woven fabric with white patterns inspired by the traditional embroidery of Fez, the Terz Fassi.
- Front of the shoe in black plain cotton
- Laces and back of each shoe in black Sfifa (traditional Moroccan trimmings woven in vegetable silk thread)
- Handmade sneakers in Morocco
- Padded collar for maximum comfort
- Cotton canvas inner lining
- White rubber sole
Vegan sneakers: no animal material is used, no leather
Eco-conscious sneakers: Each pair is packed in a reusable Tote Bag made of ecru fabric. No plastic wrap or cardboard boxes.
AMAZ for Education: 1 pair purchased = 1 day in a boarding school for a young girl in remote villages in the High Atlas, in partnership with the NGO Education For All.
Choose your size: Our sneakers size a little big, it is recommended to take the size you wear in street shoes, usually one size below your size in sneakers. If you are between 2 sizes in dress shoes, then it is preferable to take the size above.
Care: Do not machine wash your AMAZ sneakers. It is recommended to clean your AMAZ sneakers with a damp cloth. You can clean the outsole with a brush dipped in soapy water.