Dry, itchy, and damaged skin is one of the problems most of us are facing. As much as we like winter and snow there are a few less pleasant side effects to note. And that’s because of the damage that it causes to us: DRY SKIN
All the tips you find below are given based on our research and understanding of dry skin. Always check with your dermatologist before adding new products to your skincare.
Read below to discover our recommended morning and night routine for dry skin. All the products listed below are 100% natural and eco friendly, and of course made in Morocco.
FOR YOUR DAY
STEP 1: Start by washing and refreshing your face with cold water and a natural soap bar.
STEP 2: Prepare your skin to absorb all the benefits of your skincare products by applying toner with a tonic lotion (BIO) to purify your skin.
- For youthful skin, infuse your face with the Fragrance Mist Fresh Bouquet.
- For a fresh-looking skin, use use Jouvence toner and orange blossom refreshing and renewing toning lotion.
- For soft and healthy skin, use a refreshing toning lotion.
STEP 3: Hydrate and moisturize your skin using oils or serums and enjoy the feeling of soft skin plus full protection from damage caused by sun and pollution.
- If you're looking for a certified organic, aromatic, and anti-aging moisturizer. Treat yourself with prickly pear seed oil and relish the feeling of a soft hydrated skin.
STEP 4: To finish your morning routine, apply SPF sunscreen on your skin to protect it from sun rays, even during winter.
FOR YOUR NIGHT
STEP 1: Start by removing make-up from your face using natural coconut or argan oil to remove all the pollution, dust, dirt that you don't see and that you accumulate all day. It is the BEST CLEANSER, especially for dry skin.
- To make the makeup removing process enjoyable and quick we suggest you use organic Moroccan Argan oil.
STEP 2: Wash your face with a natural soap bar, and make sure to dry it with a microfiber towel.
STEP 3: Once your face is cleansed, you have to NOURISH DEEP, by applying night oils and serums to help hold in moisture and healing the damaged skin barrier.
- To repair during the night, treat yourself with the Jouvence night oil that is rich with rose and geranium. It will bring light to the complexion, help improve collagen production, and regenerate skin cells.
TIPS FOR YOU
Don't use foaming cleansers it will dry out your skin and worsen discomfort: we opt for gentle cleansing bases with natural soaps or Mists and toners.
Avoid dry air, air conditioning, heating, or even pollution; external aggressions having a real impact on skin lipids. To help deal with it apply a serum that will protect your skin.