The bee babouche signed Jah is handmade in the region of Fez. Located in the South of Morocco, this region is known for its leather and suede work as well as its traditional babouches. The bee Moroccan slippers are made of lamb suede and rest on a leather sole. The interior is lined with pads for more comfort and flexibility.
The little something extra: The bee slipper comes with its silk cover and protective box. It is also a great gift to offer to your loved ones.
The intense black of this traditional-looking babouche is enhanced by a bee jewel that gives it a modern and chic note. It can be worn as a mule with jeans for a glamorous and casual look or with traditional Moroccan clothing for a more sophisticated look.
- Handmade lamb suede slippers with leather sole
- Sole lined with two pads for greater comfort
We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort
- Adopt these tips to maintain your slippers:
- Put them back in their covers as soon as you finish wearing them.
- Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape.
- In case of stains, brush the babouche gently with a small brush or toothbrush and then apply a special product for suede in circular motions and let it dry.