The little something extra: The bee slipper comes with its silk cover and protective box. It is also a great gift to offer to your loved ones.
The intense black of this traditional-looking babouche is enhanced by a bee jewel that gives it a modern and chic note. It can be worn as a mule with jeans for a glamorous and casual look or with traditional Moroccan clothing for a more sophisticated look.
- Handmade lamb suede slippers with leather sole
- Sole lined with two pads for greater comfort
We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort
- Adopt these tips to maintain your slippers:
- Put them back in their covers as soon as you finish wearing them.
- Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape.
- In case of stains, brush the babouche gently with a small brush or toothbrush and then apply a special product for suede in circular motions and let it dry.