Jah Women Wedding Moroccan Slipper in Baby Pink LeatherRegular price €82.99
Our wedding slippers are made by hand in Fez (cradle of traditional Moroccan craftsmanship and the undisputed place for top-of-the-range handmade leather).
The "Wedding Night" slippers are a perfect gift to offer to a future bride. Its comfort will relieve the bride of her high heels and allow her to dance until the end of the night...
The "Wedding Night" slippers can also be worn at any time with jeans or a dress.
The wedding slippers are made of Fez lamb leather.
The "Wedding Night" babouche is a revisit of the traditional Moroccan babouche.
With its top-of-the-range leather, leather sole and lined interior for more softness, the "Nuit de Noces" babouche will offer all the comfort of a beautiful shoe.
The "Wedding Night" babouche is decorated with lace embroidery and a steel brooch. This jewel of the Moroccan babouche will be delivered to you in a silk cover and protected in its rigid cardboard box... The little extra: the slippers are protected in their silk cover, box, and bag with leather handle.
Need help choosing your babouche size? Contact us by clicking on the "Chat" button and we will help you!
- Tanned lamb leather slippers with leather sole
- Sole lined with two pads for greater comfort
- Lace and steel brooch decorates the babouche
Our plus: the "Nuit de Noces" babouche comes with its silk cover, its protective box and a bag with leather handle
We recommend that you take a size larger than your normal size for better comfort.
- Put the slippers back in their covers after use
- Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape
- In case of stains, apply a few drops of your cleansing milk on a cotton pad and apply in circular motions then let it dry