The making of Moroccan babouche is the specialty of the city of Fez. Handling leather perfectly in large tanneries, craftsmen create slippers by hand. Jah makes you discover the gold leather slippers. The little extra: the slippers are delivered in its silk cover, its box and its bag with leather handle.
- Lamb suede slippers with leather sole
- Insole lined with pads for greater comfort
- We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger for more comfort
We recommend that you take the slippers one size larger than you regular footsize
- Adopt these tips to maintain your slippers:
- Put them back in their covers as soon as you finish wearing them.
- Fill the inside of your slippers with cotton or fabric to preserve their shape.
- In case of stains, brush the babouche gently with a small brush or toothbrush and then apply a special product for suede in circular motions and let it dry.